Wednesday, December 12, 2007

another hour

and i have accomplished nothing more. half was due to eating, the other half was due to not wanting to disturb the cat on my lap. he seemed so happy and comfortable. i think they will miss me. they have not offered to take my exams to get me to stay around though. i now plan to waste ten minutes or so choosing music. i also just noticed that my computer was running on battery power because i set the plug next to the power strip instead of actually plugging it in. this is going swimmingly. i got sick of my computer asking to restart for updates and reset it. without saving the notes i've been making while studying. i've made so little recent progress that word recovered the whole document. mixed blessing. moving forward with a big glass of diet coke and some '73 dead. most of those shows are longer than three hours with more than 25 cuts, and they don't even have drums and space segments (no mickey). i'll say it again, '73 was a great year for the dead. and 2003 was a great year for doritos.

No comments: