Tuesday, April 11, 2006

it was bound to happen eventually...

knowing that the bar had internet wireless was too intruiging of a possibility not to explore for me. i don't know about you, but being the first one to really make use of it is worth a laugh to me. lindy the manager seemed really pleased that i was making use of it. however, definately still not planning on spending a ton of time with it here. but knowing i can is great. its not all that difficult to stay up away from the general fray of the place. it might not be home, but it has often been the next best thing. certainly a different pace from kava house. as could be dedeuced from the derth of production following the post with my goings on about the coffee house, i haven't so much gotten into it just yet. the bar also has the wings. i don't know what the deal is with my recent reawakening mild interest in sports. i guess i'm just at a point where innocent pointless amusement has some place in my life. i have that feeling of killing time right now, and it is probably a product of still not really adjusting to not being in school. there's something tangibly teleological about academia for me. i don't know if that means i should grow up and get over it or try and take advantage of it. the latter sounds like the better option to me at this point. man, my screen looks really awesome in the darkness of this hole. i ought to put this machine to better use; it deserves it. i haven't bothered to take the minute it would take to figure out the linking thing, but my discovery of the wiki gang sign on boingboing.net was both amusing and an excellent use of the technology at my fingertips. live at the scene (or something like that), metal

1 comment:

p said...

you'll have that